Friday, August 11, 2006

Ashes to Dust

Thats the final title of the film. i feel it works very nicely with the theme and the tourney involved.

I am still looking for actors. Not only do i need a male lead, a female to play the males sister, an older lady for the mother and finally a whole load of people to act as the attendees of the funeral. Needless to say these are the most important people as their presence will have to guide the lead actor's emotions.

If anyone is interested drop in an email at jus.dido.it@gmail.com or call on 0097150 4969113

PS read the post below for a little more information on the film

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Areeba,

How is it going? were you able to put the crew together?

let me know the status. Anyway, Once I am done with my casting I shall certainly assist you. If it still interests you?

Behzaad(u have my number)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Areeba Hanif said...

HI behzaad!
My apologies forthe delayed reply. Yes i was able to put the crew together and we had a very pleasant time shooting the film.

Im sorry i wasnt able to contact you sooner as everything went haywire and time just decided to mount a horse.

As a note, i prefer contacts through email which is now dark.spindle@gmail.com. My other email also works so dont't worry. Emails wont be lost.

Best Wishes

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home